Brightness Key Not Working Windows 8

BRIGHTNESS FEATURE NOT WORKING PROBLEM IN WINDOWS 8, WINDOWS 8.1, WINDOWS 10 [Solved]


When you work on WINDOWS 8, sometimes you may prefer to adjust your screen brightness and if it is not responding properly, then you might feel awkward and hesitated due to Screen Brightness.
I have find the solution for this problem and it is worked fine on my laptop. Follow the given in order to resolve screen brightness problem.







STEP 1: Open RUN by pressing WINDOWS KEY + R


STEP 2: TYPE devmgmt.msc” to open Device Manager or open it using Control Panel -> Devices and Printers-> Device Manager.
STEP 3: Choose Your Display Adapter and right click on it and choose “Update Driver Software”


STEP 4: Select “Browse My Computer for Driver Software” and
Click on “Let me Pick from list of device drivers on my computer” and
it will open this window.


STEP 5: Choose “Intel(R) HD Graphics” and Click next and you are done.
It is worked fine on my laptop. If it doesn’t work, then go with “Microsoft Basic Display Adaptor”.


Follow me to get More Tech Updates. Please Comment below if this steps doesn’t work on your device.


Thank you.

Powered by Blogger.